Monday, July 26, 2010

Yamato Nadeshiko Henge a must watch.

I will be honest to you, I haven't finish watching the korean drama "You're Beautiful" I started watching it last year and till now, I'm still stuck on episode 11. kekeke~ Forgive me. I'm dying to finish it but I don't have time. :(

There are a lot of KDramas that I badly want to watch. like, Personal Taste, Lord of study and Cinderella's sister. I will find time to buy DVDs and watch them all.

But right now, I'm back being a JDorama fangirl. And I'm currently watching Yamato Nadeshiko Henge Live Action! :)



I actually love the anime version of it. And then my classmate and friend, out of nowhere asked me if I know the anime I said yes. Then she said there's actually a drama version of it and I was like "WHOOOAAA~" LOL. So, thanks to her she lend me her DVD and now I am watching it.

The thing is, sometimes napuputol yung panunuod ko tuwing gabi. So, pinagpapatuloy ko na lang ang panunuod sa Youtube.

I really like Sunako and Kyohei and Takenaga and Yuki and Takeru. oh okay, just to be fair, lets include Ranmaru haha.

I finished Episode 6 ...


i love the bromance :)



oohhsaaaaa~ 



the mansion is pretty creepy but i love the interior anyway. :D



Sunako. she's PRETTY. :)



 kyohei is beautiful. <3



and takenaga is just... GORGEOUS. OPPPS! Lol

and I'll start Episode 7 later. :) YAYZAH!

This JDorama is really nice! My favourite next to Hana Kimi!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment