Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I've got the nicest manners, awww~



when I was attending my Training at Max's Restaurant last vacation, I barely went online. I have a mid-shift schedule so I only checked Oh!Dara, my Facebook and twitter account if I had a chance. Last May 13 (as you can see in the picture above) I checked my twitter and was so shocked when I saw this. (SEE THE PHOTO ABOVE.) I was in tears that day. Not because of the sweet message, not because of the compliment but because I found out that  my cyber unnies (ate in Filipino) thinks I'm a good person. This just makes my heart big. (not literally though.) And I know, my parents will be so proud.

Thank you Ate Ruby! AKA Lee unnie of Oh!Dara, i hope to meet you and the rest of the oh!dara gang soon!

SHOUT OUT TO MY UNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You guys know who you are. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment