Tuesday, July 27, 2010

(SCREENCAPS) Yamato Nadeshiko Henge 2

Call me crazy but this is the Part 2 of my Yamato Nadeshiko Henge favourite screens, screencapped. :)

When I was a crazy-head-over-heels fangirl of Hana Kimi, I didn't have a blog back then. SO! Now i have all the spaces here in cyberworld, I would be very happy if you will continue reading and have some YAMANADE goodies! :)

Sorry. Random. -3-





these four handsome gentlemen look sooooo fine!



sunako has long white legs.



i really like this one. Kyohei and his mother and the their family picture. :)



kyohei, sunako left you. kekeke~
her room is sooo spacious. and creepy i may add.



this is funny if you look closely. What a dramatic scene.
the black guy looking at kyohei while running. very dramatic.



it is really hard to admit that you have feelings for someone. 
another look for sunako's creepy room.



in my last last entry, i posted this photo but in the night version.
it looks very huge and creepy too.



before anything else, i would like to say thank you so much 123CherryKiss123 for uploading ALL YAMANADE episodes with ENG SUB!! You rock my world!!! :)

kyohei is really a mabushiiiii!!! PWN. ;p



no baby, don't be scared. im here now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment