Sunday, July 18, 2010

inner thoughts about YG Family. ;)


A lot of people (LET'S BE HONEST) doesn't like CL's attitude towards her fans. It's like she's always NOT in the mood to socialize with them unlike Bom, Dara and Minji who were very friendly and seems to be excited to talk to their fans. Some of them doesn't like the way she dress, doesn't like the way she stuck her tongue out. And being a Daragon supporter, I was hurt when she HUGGED GD during the MAMA korean awards 2009. It's obvious that she initiated the hug. I was hurt for Dara and yeah. for myself too. LOL

But I really like her talent. I don't like to hate CL just because she's liberated and sometimes she seems to act so different. I like her because she adores her Dara unnie. She even said that it was Dara who can make laugh nonstop. 

And don't hate me. But when I saw the video above, CL went to hugged him. So, that means she really likes hugging people. I feel so relieved. That explains everything. She just like hugging people. So that means, nababawasan unti unti yung inis factor. LEWL. But if some of you ships CL and YB, sorry but it's clear that YB went to look for Dara ( who is hiding i dont know why haha) and he half hugged her. He was the one who initiated the HUG. That is soooo nice right?

Now, I am officially jealous with Goddess D. She can have all the men we fangirls dreamin' of. 

Woo. Do I really have to explain everything for CL? Man, i love her! i HALF love her. hahahaha!

CONGRATULATIONS DONG YOUNG BAE!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment