Tuesday, July 27, 2010

(SCREENCAPS) Yamato Nadeshiko Henge 3

I am looking for Yamanade fan sites but I can't find anything... yet. I want some behind the scenes videos, interviews, and a lot more. Why can't I find anything? WHY?!

OHHHHHHH.

I found a fanpage on FACEBOOK! YAHOOOOO! :)

Here's the link: OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FANPAGE

let me share my favourite quotes before we proceed to the Part 3 of my favourite scenes, screencapped. :)

You should worry about your attitudes getting uglier more than worrying about your face”
— Kyohei Takano


AGREE? Agree! :)






HE FOUND HER! 




you're busted, young lady. *grins*




the whole cast! 
uhh, yeah, the mansion looks really nice inside. i told you so. ;p




i... don't.. understand. xp
it's probably the title. kekeke~




YUKI: Kyohei, you need to stop ignoring your feelings- [About liking Sunako. Kyohei won’t admit it]

KYOHEI: SERIOUSLY, this conversation is over.
YUKI: Fried shrimp.
(pause)
You like them, don’t you?
KYOHEI: Hmm?
YUKI: Potatoes and beef too?
KYOHEI: I like them.
YUKI: Carrots?
KYOHEI: Hate them.
YUKI:Sashimi?
KYOHEI:Love it!
YUKI: Sunako-chan
KYOHEI: Love her....Huh??
RANMARU: Is that right?
KYOHEI: Don't play games with my head!
YUKI: No, that just means that you do love her! Before your brain says so, your heart knows! That's what love is!



the bracelet he gave to her. 
sweet. <3


he thought he can stop her from headbutting him. You're wrong man. XD



kyohei loves sunako. look at his phone. look at the design. he loves her. :)


Soundtrack of Yamato Nadeshiko Henge here: ketiba @ Youtube

ENJOOOOOY! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment