Tuesday, July 27, 2010

(SCREENCAPS) Yamato Nadeshiko Henge 1

Because I have something small crush with Sunako, I won't forgive myself if I didn't post an entry of Yamato Nadeshiko Henge Episodes Screencaps!

I just love love love every minute of it! But im sad too because I was so excited to know what will happen next, i didn't enjoy some of the scenes. :(

Anyway, here's my favourite scenes (PART 1!) I screencapped a lot of it so I wont forget it kekeke~

WARNING: If you haven't watch the series, DO NOT CONTINUE READING.
But if you already finished it, Come on share my feelings! :)






that's sunako and kyohei under the tree. sweet <3


i love this view!







"the hill of courage."

MORE PHOTOS ON PART 2! :)

I finished the series and it's really good! Feel good dramas i love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment