Thursday, July 22, 2010

Why do you like Sandara Park that much?

Freaks. Yes. I have always been asked why do I like her so much. Guess what. I just literally found the answers for all of you. Sigh.

Yes, I always felt bad when people thinks I am the head-over-heels fangirl of Dara especially my friends. You know, iba kasi ang dating saakin eh. Parang ang awkward lang ng ganun. Wala naman kasing pakielamanan kung sino ba ang gusto natin diba naman? 

So yeah. Well, you can find the answers here.


see more?



I can totally see myself on her. No. Not because i think i'm gorgeous just like her. Oh dawg. Duh. NO WAY. LOL. It's because she seems lonely and she's like holding back something. She has friends but she wants more. Not that she's not satisfied but because there is SOMETHING missing. She's selfless and generous. She wants someone who is strong enough to be able to hold her firmly. (Silly Dara, you have Ji Yong you know? XD) And please let me tell you that, I see my personality in her. I can totally see myself. 

And I want to be her. I want to be successful. I want to be skinny like her. I want to have a korean flawless skin like her. I want the fame and the money. Oh yeah. Pwn. Haha.

ANYWAY. 

Stop this nonsense daydreaming. I really really like 2ne1's interview for "Vogue Girl"! If you want to see the full translated interview of the awesome four members visit here.

Saranghae 2ne1 I can't wait for your comeback!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment