Monday, August 30, 2010

You wanna know how busy my cyber life is?






Right now my favourite Daragon author just launched her two fanfics.

HAGOCIMIT 6
HAGOCIMIT 7

It's going to be a loooong loooong reading adventure and my mind is gonna explode ANYTIME because of  it contains english language. Yes, I'm weird like that. Instead of head or nose bleeding, my mind is exploading. Pretty. Pretty weird. *evil smile*  I LOVE YOU HAGOCIMIT!!! You're OZM.

And I just found a fanpage of my favourite Filipino Love Story in facebook!

MEDYAS: A Love Story

it's really really good Filipino netfiction if you ask me.

Then, I have to review for my midterms this week. Yes, this week. But what am I doing here? Well, I have my own TWO ficcies to write. Yes, i'm now writing again! And my brain is literally aching right now. T_T But if you don't know yet, I'm lazy to continue them and my mind isn't working. Yeah, I'm a loser. And i think I'm more hungry than usual. My brains eating all the nutrients!!!!! THE HECK.

I cannot wait for September 9! 2ne1's COMEBACK! 3 songs plus 3 music videos!!! EPIC.

But before that I have to print out Ardor Series of my favourite author Solangel tomorrow, ring bind it and read it whilst reviewing for my Finance, Logic, Math, Asian Cuisine, MIS and French exams.

MY FANGIRL LIFE IS GOING TO REST FOR A WHILE.

Goodluck! Fighting yayaya!

*uh.. excuse the photo. It's a starapple my father gave to me while I'm still sleeping. He's so thoughtful eh? Oh. Wait. Is that even a star apple??? I dunno what to call it. But it tastes... delicious. especially it was given by my loving dad. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment