Tuesday, August 10, 2010

G-Dragon likes babies, (as much as i do. =] )

credits: ryelsi7 A.K.A. buffy unni @ daragonhideout


Dear Ji yong Oppa, I know you won't be able to read this. It's a BIG miracle if you do. But let me tell you that I am  MORE THAN willing to wait for you. Yes, I'm dreaming of wanting you and be my "jagiya" But yeah, well I'M AN OBSESS Fan and you can't blame me. You're too handsome and talented and even though you're snob (i read in some sites) you are a GENTLEMAN and very generous. You're just soooo my ideal guy. You're voice is so sweet and everything I felt like you were talking to me. Yeah, i'm being TOO delusional. Haha.

Because I idolized you and RESPECT you that much, I'll keep my pervert thought on myself. Pwn. 

But hey, I can be your wife. We only have 4 years difference and Age doesn't matter right? RIGHT. I will study hard and strive hard to be a good person if ever maybe someday, in the future our paths will meet, I hope you'll be proud of me. 

HAHAHAHAHA. This is sick. dammit it's true, from my bottom of my heart. Love, your fan. Greatest fan. 18yrsold photskiee. <3


I hope in the next 3 years, you will follow you're Se7en hyung and will tell that Dara is your gf. Haha! Daragon is love! <3

For more Dara goodies. Oh! Dara 
For more Daragon goodies. DARAGON-HIDEOUT.

Ppyong~


No comments:

Post a Comment