Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And so, I won't forgive myself if i don't blog about my current favorite food! or should i say dessert? I've been dying to buy this delicious looking dessert when I was still training in Max's Trinoma. But, those times,  I'm so broke, can't buy a 100 pesos crepes.

Yesterday me and Je went to Trinoma and tried it. It's sooooo delicious and addicting!!! I'm now crazy in Crepes!!!



I'm so into it that I practically dragged Chad and Jen to Trinoma this afternoon after class to try it too! :)



looks delicious right? Oh no. Don't deny you're already drooling. ;)


Choco overload. I don't really remember what's the name of this beautiful dessert.


where's mine????


hell yeah that's mine over there!! wooooh! start eating nooooww :)

It's DELICIOUS. insanely delicious. I promise. Try it!!!

....



oh yeah, we were enjoying the moment with our crepes, when suddenly chad told us, there's a celebrity over there. I asked, WHERE? then I spotted this good looking guy over the counter ordering a tuna wasabe crepes. Jen literally went crazy. She was giggling and spazzing how handsome the guy is.  I was confused. Is he the celebrity? 

He.
is.
not.
familiar.

Are you guys sure? I asked. Yes he is Enzo from Starstruck. Oh, enzo. 
Sorry, but I can't remember him. Actually, i'm still hesitant if he is really a celebrity. when "ate" asked for his autograph. Okay fine he is a celebrity. 

I search for him, and OM GULAY! He is Enzo Pineda my only crush in Starstruck whatever batch are they in.
STUPID ME. :p

Anyway, I'm craving for more more more crepes. But I need to have control. Remember, calories!!!! LOL

Crazy Crepes, Trinoma Quezon City. TRY IT! it's highly recommended.

my guilty pleasure. *slurrrrp*



No comments:

Post a Comment