Sunday, August 1, 2010

Conversations Between Us.

I told you before that this netfiction story is so much worthy and highly recommended.
I also told you to give it a chance because eventually you will also like it.
No. Erase that. you will absolutely LOVE IT. from the beginning till the end.
I cried myself to sleep when I finished the story.

[SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE STORY, DO NOT CONTINUE. YOU HAVE TO READ IT YOURSELF. I PROMISE, YOU WON'T REGRET IT. IT'S WONDERFUL AND JUST. SAD.]



I cried because like what I always say, the story is beyond awesome.
A great korean story of LOVE.
I refused to admit that JaeWon actually died. He is a good person. He is a good guy. He is a good boyfriend.
Why do they have to stab him and let him die in the arms of the girl he loved?
this is pure stupid.
Sangwoo. I don't know what to say about you. I simply HATE the fact that you are being stupid, and manipulating and selfish and how could you say "You should've chosen me." For goddamn sake SHE IS NOT MISUN! Your MiSun is already dead!!!!! Now, you become a freaking BASTARD letting JAEWON DIE?!?!
HOW COULD YOU. YOU'RE PURE EVIL! YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS KIM JI YONG!!!!!!
Taehee, it's your fault you dragged JaeWon to this messed. He could've just met May in another time, another place, they are just perfect for each other. You are psycho. I won't blame you tho. You have a more than psychotic evil step father.

May, you hurt me. As if I'm the real April who loves Black coffee. I'm in pain. I can't move on. Because I know you deserve JaeWon. But Sangwoo stole all these. I'm so sorry about your Black Coffee, April. :(

Jaewon, i think I'm having a heart attack. Because i've been waiting for you all of my life. I don't think there is still a guy like you existing in this REAL world. So, I guess I'm loving a fictional character. In my heart, you are real.

Solangel, unni. I can't say anything besides YOU ARE GREAT. Thank you for letting us read your great story. You affect the way I think about life. I love the way you write, the way you expressed the feelings of the characters. How you just make me feel LUCKY because I'm not May. Because if I am the real MAY i could've stab Sangwoo let him die and stab myself so I can be with Jaewon in heaven. Oppps. I think I am scaring you now. LOL I am sorry for being 3 years late. I CAN'T IMAGINE IF I MISSED READING YOUR STORY BEFORE MY TIME COMES! Aaaah~  And oh, I respect your decision. I know Jaewon will die but somehow, I was hoping he wouldn't but still he did. Aigoo~  but I LOVE YOU SOL UNNI! You're the best. I won't forget about you. ever.

Anyway, did I said my part? No wait there's more? No wait I think I have said enough.

I just want to thank all the people who recommended this fanfic to me. SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY UNNIES!
To all the people who posted their comments in Soompi, it makes me feel that I'm not alone, crying for this great, awesome, outstanding, entertaining and the best fic ever. I won't forget this story even though i'm 40 years old, or 50, or 60, or maybe till my time comes.

Enough now. Imma stop saying cheesy things hehe.

i love you Jaewon rest in peace.

I'm having a heart attack.

APRIL LOVES BLACK COFFEE.

forever...


credit SOOMPI

2 comments:

  1. xandee ♥ black coffeeAugust 2, 2010 at 3:25 AM

    I. AM. HAVING. A. HEART. ATTACK.

    Conversations Between Us is one of the most BEAUTIFUL stories i've ever read. and when i say beautiful, it REALLY REALLY IS BEAUTIFUL. Solangel is an angel sent from heaven. but dang! the ending was so sad! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats why i hate sad endings...it keeps haunting in my head for the whole week..while the happy ones, it only occupies my head like 3 days max.. SANGWOON arrrg....i hate him to the teeth! just when im starting to love and pity him...bigla 190 degrees turn kay May..traitor to its core!

    ps:idk how to use my damn user name bunso hahaha sorry..ZEBEDEE

    ReplyDelete