Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY ROSE SALAVER!!!




I don't know what to say. You see, last year I wasn't able to greet you 
because... We're not yet "friends" HAHA.
But now, I am very happy because finally, I can greet you a 
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I am very happy because I've met you. 
I know, we had only a very few moments together.
And I'm not gonna pretend that we still have an "awkward feelings"
It's like, we're both holding back some feelings because we're still getting to know each other...
But I hope someday, we're gonna shake those feelings off. 
We're gonna fight a little because we're becoming super close and little by little will know the negativities of each other.. and I hope someday, I'm gonna be as flawless as you are.
I'm jealous of your skin and cuteness if you haven't figure it out yet.
LOL!
I miss you kimmy! I miss your laugh, I miss your little hugs, i miss you calling me in your high pitch voice.
Stay humble, stay pretty, stay beautiful and strive hard to be good. 
Let's be happy of another year for you to celebrate!
I love you. You know. Oh God, I'm shy!!! Haha
I love you friend. 
Hope you have a blast!
I'm here to support you, be your shoulder to lean on and everything.
FIGHTING KIMMY!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3



1 comment:

  1. OMG! na touch ako micah. i love it! :( thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete