Monday, August 16, 2010

SENG IL CHUKAHAE CHE CHE!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHE CHE UNNIE! <3
I can't believe you were celebrating your birthday me in three years now!
Thank you for accidentally(and not in the plan) entering my life.
Thank you for giving me a space in your life as your best friend.
Although you were always on their side whenever you are in the mood of bullying me, 
i still love you.
Another age? It doesn't matter.
Be brave to face another load of responsibilities.
Be wiser and do not apply LOVE on everything. Leave some for your friends. Kekeke~
I love you even though you said I changed. No, I'm not. I'm still your baby girl. 
So don't think I've changed, I'm sorry if you misunderstand it, but I need also to simply grew up.
Anyway, I hope we will be spending more of your birthdays in the future together.
Don't worry, I won't leave you even if you always on chad or jen's side. LOL
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
thank you for supporting me.
Thank you for the love, for the concerns, and thank you for passing by and staying with me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment