Sunday, September 27, 2009

She's now a woman. :D



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJIEEEE!!! :)
Oh. I should respect my unnie!
Haha.
Well, we can NOT deny the fact that you are one year OLDER than me now. keke~
I wish you more bdays to come, more candles to blow, more boys to seduce(LOL!) and more friends to find.
I love you so much and you know that you're more than a BEST FRIEND to me!
You're my family!
I am so happy I've met someone like you.
I pray that we will be together till our time comes. :)
I promise. PROMISE. Pag yumaman na ako, siempre, dadalhin kita sa seoul korea.
And we will meet our Oppas!!! <3
and uhm, what else?
sorry for all the bad things i've done? keke.
i wish chacha is here to celebrate with us.. but eh..well, i know naman she loves us. :D

AIGOOOO!
love you so much, ajie unnie!
see ya later.
saranghaeyo chinguu. :)


i know i'm a trying hard. trying to insert korean words! lol. but we were just so addicted to Kpop and i cant help it. lol. rejoice!! may tubig na. but still please pray for all the Filipino countrymen who were hurt and victim of the typhoon. also pls pray for my mom. i dont know if shes alright. and im worried. i dont have contact with her since feb. so i just hope shes okay. PLS PRAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment