Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Haru Haru.

I don't know if we still have classes.
Naman, bumabagyo na!
Fatima naman!! Anak ng tokwa.
Anyway, I'm having Big Bang mode now.
And I'm watching Haru Haru right now.
At first, i dislike this because i thought it was so dark. I mean, full of sorrow blah blah but i watch it again with ENGLISH SUBS(thanks to you dear translators!) and i find it so.. so good. I mean, i love the MV, the meaning of it. The HEART of the song. I think GD wrote this.. so talented! :)
If you have time, watch this please.
Highly recommended especially those who believe in the power of True Love. :)
Yikes. I'm so cheesy. Haha!
But the ending is so.. ugh come on watch it! :)
I'm such a BIG BANG FANGIRL. well.. :)
"don't look back and leave.
don't find me again and live(on)
Because i have NO regrets from loving you.
Take only the GOOD memories.
I can bear it in some way.
I can stand in some way.
You should be happy if you are like this.
Day by Day (haru haru)
I become dull."  snift. i think im crying haha! lol
<3
oh girl. i cry i cry.. you're my all.. say goodbye, bye. oh my love.. don't lie, lie.. you're my heart. Say Goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment