Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i never wanna miss. :)

You know, I'm a DARAGON fan.
Ugh, for those who doesn't know that, how poor you are. lol. XD
JOKE LANG, just so you know, it's a group of fans who supports DARA(as in Sandara Park) and GD's(G-Dragon, leader of BIG BANG) Love team. I can see that they have chemistry.
But please my fellow Daragons! Let me..
After I watched this (and i'm telling you this is a cute CF teaser!), i think Lee Min Ho and Dara has MUCH more chemistry than the two.(but, i love the Hello song! if they will only make a MV for that. Sigh.)
FYI, Lee Min Ho is our Gu Jun Pyo of Boys over Flowers. He's so aegyo!:)
Aigoo~ i know, i'm so OA na, eh cute talaga eh! i cant move on! lol :p
I can't wait to see the whole CF. and behind the scenes. maybe the interview of the two.
Will the make a drama?
Please watch it! 1 minute lang naman yan! :D
<3
"Love is dangerous Your lips are so poisonous Right now swaying, the two of us We dangerous in danger danger danger danger"

No comments:

Post a Comment