Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I miss the girl times. :)

I miss my girls! Actually im planning to post their pictures here but then i realized we dont have any latest pictures!! My album is empty without them! :(
But don't worry. We will be having more pictures tomorrow! Hopefully, we're complete. :)
Bataycan, Calamba, Manansala and Almazan! See ya tom! :)


this was captured last vacation.-____-

haha, my pose is... kinda.... awkward-ish? Anyway, hopefully(AGAIN) Pau and I will be having girl time again(AGAIN? when was the last time? last month? lol.) on saturday.. If I pass my pre-finals on swimming.. And I badly wanted to go!!! So Please God. Pretty Please! Guide me. I wanted to go with her! :)



I am so proud of my Kwon Ji Yong. He performed This love last September 19th. Well, yes he covered the song of Maroon 5 and he dedicated the song to his ex GF. His ex gfs birthday was Sept19th,  So he sang it last Sept19th. Isn't that so sweet??! My, Man oh my gosh. You're definitely the man of my dreams!!! (now i hate SEPTEMBER NINETEENTH! lol)


Now, i hate to say this but i really have to go!!! Goodluck to my report on Management! whoo. nervous. whoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment