Sunday, October 31, 2010

very weird macro~

You guys know KPOP macros? I hope you know, coz i can't actually explain it. LOL
Well, I find some of them really funny. The put funny words on funny pictures of a kpop idol, it will either make us fans happy or extremely angry. kkkk~
One strange night while looking at the funny macros of my biased idols, I had this very weird idea! And then poof! it became, my own MACRO! lol

oh so okay, according to my favorite online dictionary which is URBANDICTIONARY.COM 

A macro is a funny picture with a caption in it. Usually used on forums. Macros can be made completely from scratch. Or could be just a still shot of something and someone just adds the caption in. Macro can be made from anything. Real life, Anime, Video games. Macros are just funny pictures with a caption (usually using internet speak such as "lol wut?") That are usually used on internet forums.

There you go! That's what I'm talking about huh! Oh well, here's my personalized macro.





TADAAAAAAAAA!!!

I know. very random and very... weird.
Not even funny -____-
well, I've got nothing to do with life.
:p

I'm not even funny! Brrrrrr! 

No comments:

Post a Comment