Saturday, October 30, 2010

2ne1's It Hurts TOMORROW!


credit: YG's blog

I seriously can't wait for the MV and the follow up track promotions of 2ne1!!!



I'm quite disappointed at first because in the song It hurts, Dara got only a few lines. Was kinda hoping for Love is ouch since the teaser photo was a heart, I thought it's Love is Ouch. But well, it's It hurts. Fortunately, they're gonna release a MV tomorrow and Dara got the lead role!!! I'm jumping and jumping and smiling like there's no tomorrow!

And from her me2day account, she also mentioned that she got applause from her acting in the MV. Yeah, show 'em your talent eonnie! :D

Weekends fully loaded eh? Also, a lot of Dara fans are preparing now for the battle tomorrow, you know, HATERS to the left to the left. Well, haters will always be haters no matter what. Let's just all smile. :)

For more Sandara Park goodies! www.ohdara.wordpress.com

SEE YOU TOMORROW 2ne1!

No comments:

Post a Comment