Saturday, October 30, 2010

falling for a Korean idol. AGAIN. :p

I have a crush on you. I can't help but announce it to the whole blog world that I'm smitten head over heels for you. Aish~ I'm goin back being a schoolgirl again. *shakes head*

I'm sorry Kwon Jiyong. don't worry you're still my number one. =)



DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!



GDI. Why are you soooo freakin' HOT Junhyung oppa???




i love how he raised his right eyebrow, how he smile at the camera and how he looks so cute <3




THE FOLLOWING ARE FULL OF DELUSIONAL FANGIRL OBSESSION. I WARNED YOU NOT TO CONTINUE OR ELSE...

if you only let me fall for you way back when you guys visited Philippines, I would have gone to see you. I'm still on training that time and I could slip and see you. but fate won't let us be together, I'm still clueless that we would be lovers online. I'm so crashed right now because I can't hold you tonight. Sighed. See you in my dreamland tonight oppa. Don't tell Jiyong about this okay?


Mkay, Imma go now before......KBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment