Friday, September 10, 2010

I LOVE 2ne1's 
MUSIC VIDEOS!!!!
it's AWESOME.
Way to go my favourite korean girl group!
WUHOOOO.
Tomorrow is the last MV of the three title tracks on their album.
LET'S ALL SUPPORT THE LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST!










CLAP YOUR HANDS

Yeorubeon, Baksu chyeoooo!!!!




Go Away

I love the beat and the lyrics.
CL need improvements what the hell she looks okay here! :)

i love the lines that goes,

"All you do is act a fool, You ain't shit without your crew!"

YEAH!

at ang tagayan portion ni Dara? WINNER!!!! :)

2NE1 NOLJAAA!!!!

credits to 2NE1 @ YT

2 comments:

  1. it makes me smile whenever you find happiness on fan girl-ing. i wish i could be that enthusiastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha. DYANE. You must wait for my looong fangirling rant on my secret hideout ;)

    ReplyDelete