Sunday, September 12, 2010

fangirl~fangirl~fangirl~

U-kiss was here last night, I'm not sure if they're still here and I am so sad I wasn't able to watch their show here with Rain. Yes, RAIN, the world class performer Korean heart throb who stole the heart of many Filipinas when his successful drama "Full House" aired here. Sigh. I'm  a sucker for korean shows. Especially my bias, YG family! I will die die die if they decided to come here and I would be able to watch their show! :(

my bestfriend is a fan of U-Kiss so when we went to SM Manila last last two weeks ago she begged to me to took a picture of her with the U-kiss standee. hehehe~


yieee look at her, she's happy! LOL




and since he is a loyal fanboy of dara park tadaaa~ 



KEVIN YOU LOOK SO PRETTY MAN! :)

loves Dara Park? visit OH! Dara for more Sandara Park goodies.
fan of DaraGon team? join and spazz in DARAGON-HIDEOUT 



SEE YOU THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment