Wednesday, September 15, 2010

a happy blackjack~


Now that 2ne1TV is back, I'm a happy fangirl!!!
I can't believe I miss watching those funny and dorky girls!
I didn't do anything but to LAUGH. LAUGH. and LAUGH!!!
I LOVE THEM!
Park Sisters and Team Maknae FTW! <3



and because I miss them so much. I want to prove to all of you that I am really a Black Jack.
Are you ready for 3 minutes and 18 seconds of pure insane fangirling randomness?




don't make fun of me okay? LOLOLOL!


and this is me singing their Upgraded version of I don't care, GO AWAY!!!
I can't get this song out of my head.
"All you do is act a fool you aint shit without your crew!"
Koreeeek!!! :D

EDITED: I deleted them. I loooook so retarded. Let me upload decent vids next time. :p


Blackjacks, please watch their MV's here ---> 2NE1 OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Love Sandara Park? www.ohdara.wordpress.com
in love with DaraGon? www.daragon-hideout.com

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment