Thursday, June 24, 2010

I know I've been very much unfair lately. I know you're not liking my attitude. I'm always mad and what you said  was true, I'm not the old me anymore. I'm not saying sorry? I always make face? I'm not the friend you USED to know? You know what? Bob Ong was right when he said that you only think that they changed because they are not acting the way YOU want them to act when you're around. Sorry, I can't say this straight on your face or should I say, I can't say this to YOU personally. Because I am not that good explaining myself in person. I have a very slow brain. And I'm not a good talker. But before you say anything WOULD YOU PLEASE LOOK AT YOURSELF FIRST? I am not the only one who changed. I AM NOT THE BAD GIRL. But if you think I am then fine! Go enjoy yourself with your boyfriend! Go bitching around I wont mind. I don't care. I don't care at all. Sometimes, I find myself asking, Should I go and find other set of friends who will understand me and blah blah blah? Then I will answer myself, NO YOU CANT. because you are stuck now. You just have to embrace the fact that they are the only one who can be with you.

Psh. How can you be with someone who's more concern on her boyfriend than her own 3 years bestfriend?

I just can't understand our relationship right now.

PS. This is just a thought. Don't take this seriously though.

No comments:

Post a Comment