Friday, June 25, 2010

hello old photos~

I'm feeling nostalgic tonight because of my old pictures together with my bffs! Well, not that old because for me, i do not think I changed a lot like them. No, I don't think so. Really. Errr. Anyway, just wanna share this! This photos are from my old friendsters' and my multiply. ( I miss my multiply. It was my friend way back 2008 =< )

Oh, I just found out that my pictures look small whenever I post it. CLICK IT to enlarge. PLEASE. XD



Here we go:




this was last year, february 14th. We decided to date each other. Look at erikah and ajie's hands. sweeet <3


last year, feb 13th. the three of us went to MOA after the foundation day celebration of OLFU.




OMG. Year 2007! See I haven't changed that much! Sucks.


Sigh. Sometimes, I wish i could go back in Year 2003 or 2004 just to change everything so I won't be like this. But well, that's impossible and God might be listening, so i shall be careful what to wish. XD

OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe I am actually publishing this! but i'll do it anyway. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment