Friday, June 18, 2010

how do you say Goodbye?


I don't want to say goodbye, but it's my end of contract tomorrow... my bar oh my bar! T_T someone must take a good care of my beloved bar,  my home sweet home in Max's Trinoma. And he/she/they must be so patient and kind to our head, Sir Bien :(((((((((

But as what Jake Sully said from Avatar, "Sooner or later though, you always have to wake up"
I have to face the reality that this bittersweet memories will stay as memories because I have school and I need to study. We always have to leave our comfort zone in order to explore another. Life must go on.

I can't really understand what to feel right now. Mixed emotions kumbaga. It's hard to go. It's hard to leave. I'm afraid that next month or two, people at the Restaurant might forget me... or maybe they are not the same person I used to know...

I have only few hours left, it's Graduation time.

Goodbye my crushes, goodbye my friends, goodbye my inspirations, goodbye my kuyas and ates.

Goodbye, my home sweet home, Max's Restaurant, Trinoma.

2 comments:

  1. aww. ok lng yan. you'll meet a whole lot more. graduating ka na apala no? buti kapaaaaaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay, girly, di pa ako graduating.. 3rd year palang. iba lang curriculum namin XD

    ReplyDelete