Friday, December 25, 2009

This thing makes me smile!

Hello, I want to greet, you guys, a Merry Christmas again! It's not really my "happiest" or the most "memorable" Christmas in my whole life, but at least, everything is actually fine and we're all fine! :)

So, I am soooo excited for December 29, 2009. Why? Because of SBS Gayo Daejun in Seoul Korea!! They will have a lot of performance from the Idols including my YG FAMILY, 2ne1 and GD and YB oppa! Wooooooooh, I'm so excited... I just cant hide it... La la la la la..

And a lot of photos are spreading and some of them can view in some fan sites and I cant help but to spazz! :)





I really like this fancam. LOL at Dara and Bommie Unnie, who just keep on following the maknaes because they dont exactly know the steps! Ahahahaha, they are so adorkable! :) and SEE 2:21 OF THE PLEASE DONT GO VID, THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CHOREOGRAPHY ON THE SPOT!!! I REALLY LOVE BEING A BLACKJACK, MY IDOLS ARE THE BOOOOOOMB (especially the “pasimuno” Dara unnie!) Hahaha!!





this "talk" happen maybe after the performance. Dara Park is really our royal freshness and probably the most humble korean Filipino-by-heart in the history of KPOP. She actually remember to greet their audience a Merry Christmas. Like my boss said, How awesome can she be?

I just can't wait!! There will be a Hello performance!!! Waaaahhhh, another joy for Applers like me! :)

And yes, I will start 2010 with my Korean Fangirl Mode. LOL

For more Juicy News and Goodies about Sandara Park, visit http://www.ohdara.wordpress.com/
SEE YAH THERE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment