Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello Chocolate chips oatmeal cookies!



My groupmates in Baking Class are just the coolest people!
I mean, they're not only "mates" but also my friends. :)
Thank You for asking me whats wrong, why im like that, then I shrugged you guys off but you still kept on asking me over and over again. True friends and TRUE PEOPLE are like that right?
And believe me, you guys are awesome! We made the coolest cookies in the whole world! Fighting!
You deserve our grades.
I will not make promise again, but i'll participate next time!
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. <3

The reason why I'm like "that" because I tried my very best to come early. I even pray last night! Then I woke up even before my alarm rang. But still, I'm still late. I felt so horrible. I'm so guilty with all of those white lies I made. I felt so stupid because I promised to Chad that I'll be early. I'm a loser.  I wont make promises again. It is like forever, IT'S NOT TRUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment